This recipe has two parts, part 1 is cooking the spaghetti and part 2 is the making of the sauce with chicken and vegetables. I will do each part separately to make it easy to follow and understand.
Part 1 Spaghetti
- 1 package of Angel Hair spaghetti
- Salt, as preferred
- Water as need
Part 2 The Sauce with Chicken and Vegetables
- 4 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup flour
- ¼ cup of water or as needed
- 1 cup of milk
- ½ cup of yogurt
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ½ cup Hoisin sauce
- 4 to 5 Tablespoon of hot sauce
- 2 garlic clove, minced or 2 Tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoon fresh ginger or powder
- ½ of long hot pepper deiced
- 1 breast chicken cut into small pieces
- 1 onion cut in slices
- 4 cups broccoli or as you preferred
- 2 cups celery cut into small pieces as you preferred
- ½ of red cabbage as you preferred
Part 1 Spaghetti
In a pot fill with water and add salt to your own preference, let it boil, and add the Spaghetti. Let the water boil and cook uncovered, stirring frequently for about 7 to 9 minutes or until tender. Drain and leave aside.
Part 2 Chicken and vegetables
- In a big pot add butter, garlic, ginger, and hot pepper let it cook for about 2 minutes.
- Add the chicken and onion let it fully cook or until is tender for about 7 to 8 minutes. Add salt to the chicken as you preferred.(not a lot of salt, because the soy sauce is very salty).
- Add the flour and stir until is mixed well with the other ingredients, then add the milk and stir well until it all incorporated with the mix, then add the yogurt stir well until all is incorporated with the mix, add the soy sauce, hoisin sauce, hot sauce stir until all is incorporated with the mix, your sauce has to be thick and the color is light brown. Add the water as need to reduce your sauce.
- Add the broccoli, celery, red cabbage for 4 minute until the vegetables are tender, do not overcook the vegetables.
- Add the cooked spaghetti to the mix and stir very well, until all the mixture is well incorporated.