Prep: 30/40 minutes
Cook: 30 minutes
Yield: 7 to 8 servings
A chicken cutlet is a chicken breast that is cut into thin layers and pounded to an even thickness. The chicken cutlet is dipped into milk and eggs then dredge in the flour. You can put the chicken in a greased baking sheet into the heated oven of 400 degrees or you can fry it. I usually serve this dish with basmati rice and salad. I love this dish it is fast, easy, simple and healthy; you would have your protein and vegetables in one dish.
Ingredient for part 1:
- 2 Ibs cut into cutlets skinless, boneless breast chicken pounded to 1/2″ thickness.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ breadcrumb
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1 cup of corn oil
- 2 Tablespoon salt or preferred taste
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon Coriander
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
- In a deep dish add the flour, bread crumb, black pepper, cumin, coriander, and Paprika.
- In another deep dish add the eggs, and milk mix well
- Dip the chicken cutlets in the eggs and milk first then into the flour mixture.
- In a pan add the corn oil, let it heat up for about 1 to 2 minutes. Then add the chicken cutlets until golden brown.
- Add the chicken cutlets into a deep dish
Ingredient for part 2:
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 or 3 cups of Cauliflower cut into small pieces
- 1 large red onion cut in 1/2 inch strips
- 1 large red pepper cut in 1/2 inch strips
- 1/4 cup flour
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 water
- 1/4 1b mozzarella cheese shredded or preferred taste
- In a large pan add the olive oil, red onion, red pepper, and the cauliflower, let it cook for about 6 to 7 minutes until it is half cooked.
- Add flour, milk, yogurt, and water.
- Cooked until it boils and stirs constantly for about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add the mixture to the chicken.
- Cook in the oven for about 15 to 20 minutes in 400 Fahrenheit in degrees Celsius. Take it out of the oven and add the mozzarella cheese on top and let it melt.