- Samoon (Iraqi bread) or use French bread or any bread you like.
- Fata cheese cut into small pieces.
- 5 to 6 mint leaves or more as you like.
- 3 Cherry tomatoes cut in half or regular tomatoes cut in half.
- 3 to 4 slices of cucumber.
- 3 to 4 slices of green pepper.
- ¼ teaspoon of black pepper.
- ¼ teaspoon of lemon juice.
- ¼ olive oil.
- Cut the bread (samoon or French bread) into half and toasted.
- In bowl mix the Fata cheese, mint, tomatoes, cucumber, green pepper, black pepper, lemon juice, and olive oil.
- Take the toasted bread and put the fata cheese and vegetable in it, organize them in layers. And serve. Enjoy!